1.Diamond coated 400&600grit
2.Plastic Material: åÊABS
Applicable scope: Widely used for outdoor knives, garden tools etc.
1. Diamond-electroplated ensure efficient and sharp sharpening result
2. Double sided diamond design for best choice (400Grit as coarse sharpen, 600Grit for fine honing)
3. Folding cover design to protect surface of diamond sharpener, also easy to carry.
1. First open sharpener cover, Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
åÊ åÊ Step 1: 400grit for coarse sharpening: suitable for a blunter knife.
åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ Start the coarse 400 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 å¡ by using light pressure.
åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
åÊ åÊ Step 2: 600grit for fine honing; it is a necessary step for the elimination of burr on the knife, and makes the blade smooth and bright
åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ åÊ It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
2. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the knife sharpener with banister brush.
1 x Sharpener
1. Please hold sharpener tightly when sharpening.
2. Please put sharpener well to prevent diamond surface from contaminating after use.
100% satisfaction guaranteed! Please contact us if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Thank you very much!
We custom fill your orders within 48 hours. Since we ship direct from the manufacturer it can take up to 7 to 14 days to arrive (international orders may take 21 days). But once you get your stuff you will know it was worth the wait.
This is for returns
Superior Diamond Knife Sharpener
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!